- Dr Jigar Patel
- Dr Yogesh Bhargava
- Dr Kamlesh Parikh
Department of Nephrology
Kidneys perform vital function of maintaining fluid balance in our body, excreting waste products & endocrine function including blood pressure regulation. Renal failure results in disturbance of these functions which affects multiple organs. More than 30% of critically ill patients admitted in ICU develop renal failure of variable severity. So Nephrologists perform important role in comprehensive care of such patients.
- Daily OPD for outdoor patients
- Indoor treatment of various renal diseases such as Acute & Chronic Renal Failure; Nephrotic syndrome & other glomerulonephritis; Urinary tract infection; electrolyte disturbances & care of renal; transplant patients.
- Well-equipped hemodialysis (HD) unit managed by skilled & experienced technicians & nursing staff.
- 11 fully computerized Fresenius HD machines with volumetric ultrafiltration control.
- Dedicated water treatment plant for best quality R.O. water for hemodialysis.
- Central oxygen supply at each HD station.
- Facility for performing hemodialysis & SLEDD in ICU for critically ill patients.
- Insertion of Hemodialysis Central Venous line (IJV/ Femoral/ Subclavian DLC & Permcath insertion)
- Renal biopsy
- Peritoneal dialysis for Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Performing Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD) for End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD) & training of CAPD.
- Dedicated vascular surgeons team for creation of AV Fistula (AVF) of hemodialysis & management of complication in AVF